Thursday 8 January 2009

Welcome...Namaste

I hope that you have all had a good start to the year. Going back to work is always a shock to the system but how lovely it is to get into routine again.

I would just like to remind you that if you are one of my students that all details of the classes are on my website which are just a click away. I put the charges up this year. It was hard for me although I haven't had an increase since September 2004. I hope that if it is a problem for anyone they will see me. I don't want anyone to miss out on their yoga.

Classes started this week and I was really happy with the turn out despite the fact it has been so chilly. The heaters in the hall have been on full and the rooms were still not that warm. Three to four layers of clothing did help a bit and I couldn't condemn my students for not wanting to take off their socks. Today I had to cancel two classes at Homewood School as the caretakers wanted to prepare the gym for an exam this Friday and for the next 2 Fridays as well! Nici is on the case trying to find us a new venue. I normally teach the Year 7 and 8 girls after school and then hold another class for staff afterwards. I look forward to getting back to normal, although I sometimes wonder what the definition of normal is.




No comments: